- 2 packs of Garden Gourmet vegan mince
- 10 dry lasagne sheets
- 2 cloves of garlic (pressed)
- 1 White onion (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp herbes de provence
- 300 g carrots (cut into squares)
- 125 g mushrooms (cut into quarters)
- 800 ml chopped tomatoes
- 900 ml water
- A few sprigs of fresh basil
- Parmesan cheese
Sauté the onion until translucent.
Add the herbs and sauté for a little longer. Add the mince and garlic. Cook until browned and loose.
Add the carrots and mushrooms. Cook for a few minutes. Add the chopped tomatoes and water.
Place the sheets of lasagne carefully in the pot and let the lot simmer for approximately 30 minutes.
Are the sheets of lasagne soft? Then your one-pot lasagne is ready! Finish off with some basil leaves and parmesan cheese. Enjoy!