Latest update: 31/01/2023
The term The Cookware Company means all companies directly or indirectly affiliated with The Cookware Company UK & Ireland Ltd, with registered office at The Old Stables Sutton Manor Farm, Bishop's Sutton, Alresford, Hampshire SO24 0AA (United Kingdom) and registered under company number 07033153.
The Cookware Company holds its own brands as well as brand licenses. Our owns brands include: Blue Diamond, BK, Chop & Grill, Gero, Greenchef, Greenlife, Greenpan, Keltum, Kochstar, Lumenflon, Moods, Merten & Storck, Royal van Kempen & Begeer and Vita Verde. Our licensed brands include: AEG, Bialetti, Mauviel, Electrolux, KitchenAid and Smeg.
If you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by letter to the address mentioned above (Attn. Privacy).
- About cookies
Cookies are small text files that can be placed on your computer or mobile device when visiting websites and store certain information. You can find more information about the different types of cookies below. For a complete list of the cookies used on this website, see list of cookies used on this website.
Cookies can serve different purposes:
- Essential cookies are cookies that are necessary for the correct functioning of the website (e.g., to avoid overloading on the website, keeping it functional and accessible). These cookies can be used without your consent.
- Functional cookies are cookies that are necessary to improve your browsing experience or to provide a functionality explicitly requested by you (e.g. remembering your language settings or shopping basket). These cookies can also be used without your consent.
- Analytical cookies are cookies that collect information about how you use the website to improve search engine hits and the functioning of the website (e.g. see how visitors move around the website when they are using it to ensure that visitors find what they are looking for easily). These cookies are only used if you consented.
- Advertising cookies are cookies that collect information about your surf and search behavior in order to offer you personalized advertising in ad spaces on websites based on your personal interests. These cookies are only used if you consented.
- Social media cookies are cookies that make it possible to share certain features from the website on social media networks (e.g. Facebook). Furthermore, these cookies collect information about your surf and search behavior on the website in order to offer you personalized promotions and advertising about our products on these social media networks. These cookies are only used if you consented. It is possible that these social media networks also use the information they collect through these cookies for their own purposes. You can find more information about this in the privacy statements of the respective social media network.
Cookies may be used by the website operator itself or by a third party:
- First party cookies are cookies that are used directly by the website operator and that can only be read by the website.
- Third party cookies are cookies that are used on the website by third parties and/or used to send certain information about your visit to a third party. This happens, for example, because the website contains elements of other sites, such as images, social media plug-ins or advertising. When the browser or other software retrieve these elements from other sites, the cookies placed by those other sites are regarded as third-party cookies.
Cookies have an expiration date:
- Temporary cookies, or session cookies, are cookies that are temporarily stored on your computer or mobile device during the browsing session and are deleted immediately when you close your browser.
- Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device after you close your browser and will recognize you when you revisit the website. These cookies are deleted after a certain expiration date.
Below is the exhaustive list of cookies used on the website:
|_orig_referrer||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used to track landing pages.||Essential|
|_landing_page||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used to track landing pages.||Essential|
|_ab||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with access to the admin view of an online store platform.||Essential|
|_secure_session_id||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used to track a user's session through the multi-step checkout process and keep their order, payment and shipping details connected.||Essential|
|cart||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with a shopping cart.||Essential|
|cart_sig||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with checkout. It is used to verify the integrity of the cart and to ensure performance of some cart operations.||Essential|
|cart_ts||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with checkout.||Essential|
|cart_ver||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with the shopping cart.||Essential|
|cart_currency||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and it is set after a checkout is completed to ensure that new carts are in the same currency as the last checkout.||Essential|
|checkout_token||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with a checkout service.||Essential|
|storefront_digest||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and it stores a digest of the storefront password, allowing merchants to preview their storefront while it's password protected.||Essential|
|cookieconsent_status||This cookie is associated with the app GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management and is used for storing the customer's consent.||Essential|
|cookieconsent_preferences_disabled||This cookie is associated with the app GDPR/CCPA + Cookie Management and is used for storing the customer's consent.||Essential|
|_shopify_m||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used for managing customer privacy settings.||Essential|
|_shopify_tm||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used for managing customer privacy settings.||Essential|
|_shopify_tw||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used for managing customer privacy settings.||Essential|
|_tracking_consent||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used to store a user's preferences if a merchant has set up privacy rules in the visitor's region.||Essential|
|tracked_start_checkout||This cookie is generally provided by Shopify and is used in connection with checkout.||Essential|
|Reporting and Analytics Cookies|
|_s||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||Reporting and Analytics|
|_shopify_fs||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||Reporting and Analytics|
|_shopify_s||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||Reporting and Analytics|
|_shopify_sa_t||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite concerning marketing and referrals.||Reporting and Analytics|
|_shopify_sa_p||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite concerning marketing and referrals.||Reporting and Analytics|
|_shopify_y||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||Reporting and Analytics|
|_y||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||Reporting and Analytics|
|_ga||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics||Reporting and Analytics|
|_gat||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics||Reporting and Analytics|
|_s||This cookie is associated with Shopify's analytics suite.||Reporting and Analytics|
|Marketing And Retargeting Cookies|
|IDE||This domain is owned by Doubleclick (Google). The main business activity is: Doubleclick is Googles real time bidding advertising exchange||Marketing And Retargeting|
|GPS||This cookie is associated with YouTube which collects user data through videos embedded in websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services in order to display targeted advertising to web visitors across a broad range of their own and other websites.||Marketing and Retargeting|
|PREF||This cookie, which may be set by Google or Doubleclick, may be used by advertising partners to build a profile of interests to show relevant ads on other sites.||Marketing and Retargeting|
|BizoID||This is a Microsoft MSN 1st party cookie to enable user-based content.||Marketing and Retargeting|
|_fbp||Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers.||Marketing and Retargeting|
|__adroll||This cookie is associated with AdRoll||Marketing and Retargeting|
|__adroll_v4||This cookie is associated with AdRoll||Marketing and Retargeting|
|__adroll_fpc||This cookie is associated with AdRoll||Marketing and Retargeting|
|__ar_v4||This cookie is associated with AdRoll||Marketing and Retargeting|
|_gid||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics||Functional|
- Your cookie preferences
When you visit the website for the first time, your cookie preferences will be asked via a banner.
You cannot refuse the essential cookies and functional cookies when you want to visit our website. These cookies will be used automatically when you visit the website.
Analytical cookies, advertising and social media cookies will only be used if you agree to this via the cookie preference banner. Consent can be given per type of cookie. Rejecting certain cookies means that certain functionalities of the website will not be available: for example, without permission for social media cookies, you cannot share our content on your social media profile.
You can revoke your consent at any time via the cookie preferences.
Consult your browser settings if you want to know which cookies are used by this website or if you want to delete these cookies.
Cooking with GreenPan
How to maximize performance
Low to med heat is best
Our patented Thermolon™ coating distributes heat more effectively than traditional coatings, so your pan will get hot enough to sear a steak even on low to medium heat.
Silicone & wood utensils
Softer tools (like silicone and wood) are gentler on your pan and will help your coating last longer.
Use oil or butter
Everything tastes better with butter or oil. It helps distribute heat, too. We recommend high-smoke point oils for high-heat cooking. Avoid all oils in spray form, as the tiny particulates will heat up quickly and burn, creating a layer of carbonisation on your pan.
Easy to clean
The best way to clean up
Our pans are super easy to clean with a soft sponge and some warm, soapy water. They’re also dishwasher safe. Avoid abrasive detergents, steel wool, or iron sponges.
Let it cool
Plunging a hot pan into cold water risks thermal shock, which can warp pans and shatter glass lids. Always allow your cookware to cool before washing.
For a little added defence, you can’t beat a pan protector—it’s a cushy pad that keeps your cookware from getting dinged when it gets knocked around in your cabinets.
Carbonisation is sticky
A few sticky spots appeared out of nowhere? Here’s why.
Overheating + oils = carbonisation (a.k.a. those little spots that cause your food to stick to the pan). But don’t worry! You can use a melamine sponge to wipe them away.
Here’s how you can deep clean:
For the interior: Fill the pan halfway with water and bring it to a near boil for about 2 minutes. Pour out the water and place the pan on a sturdy surface such as a wooden cutting board. Carefully use a restoring sponge (melamine) on the warm surface. This should do the trick.
For the exterior: Mix baking soda and a little water to form a smooth paste; then use kitchen paper to rub the paste over the stained area (exterior surfaces only).
GreenPan knives are designed to make prep tasks quick and easy. Here’s how to keep your knives in top shape.
Our knives are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing. Why? It will maximise the time your knives are at peak performance.
Are those precise cuts getting a little less precise? Our knives are designed to be sharpened and deliver years of ultra-thin slicing.
Knife block: Our wood knife blocks are a great place to store your knives. It’s not just easy on the eyes, it keeps your knives from dings and chips from everything else in your drawer.
Drawer: Storing knives in the drawer is best when you use knife sheaths. That way, you don’t cut your hands and your knives are protected against dings from other utensils.