- 4 pieces of cod fillet, 100 grams each
- 50 grams ginger, finely chopped
- 50 grams lemongrass, finely chopped
- 250 grams onions, finely chopped
- 2 lime leaves
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 red chili peppers, finely chopped
- 1.5 l fish stock
- 10 grams ground cilantro
- 10 grams ground cumin
- 200 grams fish sauce
- juice and zest of 2 limes
- ½ l coconut milk
- sunflower oil
- salt and pepper
- mushrooms, daikon, spring onion, leeks, cilantro, lovage, all chopped very finely.
- Cooked basmati rice
Set the omni cooker to Brown/Sauté and sauté the ginger and lemongrass with zest in some sunflower oil.
After about 10 minutes, add the onions, garlic and red peppers and continue to stew them until cooked.
Set the omni cooker to Soup, set the timer to 1 hour and the temperature to 75°C. Moisten with the fish stock and add the ground cilantro, ground cumin and fish sauce.
After 1 hour, add the lime leaves, put the lid on and let everything steep for a few hours. During this time, turn off the omni cooker.
Add the coconut milk and lime juice and warm up using the Soup setting. Turn the omni cooker back to 75°C and warm up for 30 minutes.
Add the garnish, add the cod and cook the fish in the soup for 15 minutes.
Serve in soup bowls and finish with the garnish of your choice.