- 2 tsp Olive oil
- 640 g beef steak (160g when raw)
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 yellow bell pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 portion of snow peas or sugar snaps (adjust quantity to taste)
- 1 portion of broccoli, washed and cut into small florets
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Black pepper
- Fresh coriander, chopped
Remove the meat from the heat, cover with foil and leave to rest while you prepare the vegetables.
Stir-fry the red onion, yellow bell pepper, peas and broccoli in the wok or frying pan for 3 to 4 minutes. Season the vegetables with soy sauce, salt and pepper. Top with coriander, then divide the vegetables between four plates.
Cut the meat into slices, arrange on top of the vegetables. Serve immediately.