- 300g whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 120ml canola or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 200 g raw sugar
- 120 ml plain full-fat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 dark chocolate bar, chopped (about 85g)
- 200 g fresh or frozen blackberries
Prepare to bake — Preheat oven to 180°C.
Mix the batter — In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. In a
medium bowl, beat eggs, then stir in oil, yogurt, and vanilla extract. Pour flour mixture into egg
mixture and stir until fully incorporated. Fold in dark chocolate and blackberries.
Bake the muffins — Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out
clean with no wet batter.
Looking for a mess-free way to fill muffin cups? Your ice-cream scoop does double duty as a mini